Advanced EFT with Individuals – Level 2
Pre-requisite: Introduction to EFT with Individuals (previous Level 1 training)
- Schedule: Oct. 28th, Nov. 4th, 18th & 25th, 2022
- 9:30 am – 1:00 pm MDT each day
- Regular Price: $425.00 CAD
- Early Bird Price: $395.00 CAD ends Sept. 30th
- Location: Online via Zoom Video Conferencing
- Presenter: Veronica Kallos-Lilly, Ph.D., R.Psych.
- Certified EFT Supervisor and Trainer
Level 2 Workshop Description
How will Level Two further develop and deepen your EFIT Skills?
Let’s take a second look at the EFIT roadmap, this time in slow motion, and focus on what the Tango and the EFT interventions look like with a variety of case scenarios. Using your own cases, the trainers will demonstrate the model and then give you the opportunity to practice in small groups. We will be continuously moving out to understand clinical decision points and their impact, and moving in to practice the classic EFT interventions with individuals.
Learning Goals and Objectives
- Learn how the macro-intervention (Tango) and the micro-interventions work together in the EFT process.
- Learn to track and reflect the emotion regulation patterns of clients with a range of presenting issues (Stage One).
- Work more effectively with emotion to unfold and deepen with increasing specificity and granularity.
- Shape engaged encounters to shift view of self and other and create new patterns of engagement (Stage Two).
- Understand your own “difficult places” in using the EFIT model.
Note: This training will not be recorded nor made available for future off-line viewing.
A certificate of completion will be provided at the end of each level of EFIT training.
About the Presenter:
Veronica Kallos-Lilly, Ph.D., R.Psych.
Veronica Kallos-Lilly is a certified EFT Trainer, clinical psychologist and co-founder of the Vancouver Couple & Family Institute and Vancouver Centre for EFT Training. Since 1995 she has enjoyed training therapists and traveling within Canada, the US and Australia to teach EFT with Couples and Individuals, EFT and Trauma, and Self of the Therapist workshops. Veronica also presents educational workshops based on EFT to public audiences, such as Hold Me Tight® for couples and Hold Me Tight® / Let Me Go for families with teens.
Veronica is a published author and excited to announce the recent publication of the second edition of her popular book, An Emotionally Focused Workbook for Couples: The Two of Us. The first edition was translated into six languages: Dutch, German, Polish, Russian, Korean and Japanese. As a presenter, Veronica is known for her warm, engaging style, and ability to bring clarity and heart to her teaching. Most of all, she is passionate about working with clinicians to deepen their therapeutic work and strengthen their confidence.