Advanced EFT with Individuals
Pre-requisite: Introduction to EFT with Individuals (previous 1 or 2 day workshop)
- Schedule: Oct 29th & 30th, 2018
- 9:00 am – 4:30 pm
- Cost: $450.00 (early bird registration before Sept. 17h, 2018)
- $495.00 (regular rate after Sept. 17th, 2018)
- Workshop is limited to 17 participants.
- Location: Calgary, Alberta
- Presenter: Veronica Kallos-Lilly, Ph.D., R.Psych.
- Certified EFT Supervisor and Trainer
Continue to refine your EFT interventions in working with individuals.
In this Advance Your Skills workshop, we will dig into the core skills of identifying and shifting problematic cycles of emotional regulation and attachment bonding. We will also work on how to become an attachment figure in the therapeutic process to facilitate shifts in negative views of self and other. Participants can expect dynamic presentations, demonstrations, illustrative case examples, and plenty of opportunity to practice interventions and develop your skills and confidence.
We will include time for some participants to present and receive feedback on their cases.
Learning Goals and Objectives
Following this workshop, participants will be able to:
- Use attachment theory to create the therapeutic relationship and formulate their clients’ presenting issues
- Track negative internal and interpersonal patterns
- Deepen your work with emotions as a powerful agent of therapeutic change
- Practice key EFT interventions used to transform one’s relationship to self and others
About the Presenter:
Veronica Kallos-Lilly, Ph.D., R.Psych. Veronica is a certified EFT Trainer and Supervisor who has studied, practiced, and trained therapists extensively both locally and internationally.
As a Certified EFT Trainer with 20 years of experience presenting in a variety of contexts, Veronica is widely sought after to train and consult with therapists in Canada, the United States and Australia. She is also the author of the book “An Emotionally Focused Workbook for Couples: The Two of Us”.
Known for her warm interpersonal style, workshop participants appreciate Veronica’s clinical expertise and authenticity as she shares the model with you. Veronica is excited to share her passion for EFT with you and hopes to engage your mind and your emotions as you learn this powerful approach to transforming lives.
What previous participants have said about Veronica’s training:
“It was a life and career changing experience—It helped me solidify future career plans for myself. I cannot thank you enough” (Calgary 4-day Externship participant, training provided by Veronica Kallos-Lilly and Leanne Campbell, November 2013).
“This is the best training I have received in 35 years of clinical practice and attending workshops” (Brisbane participant from Veronica’s 2010 Australian teaching tour)