Has Your Relationship Got You Down?
It Doesn’t Mean it Has to Be Over
Using the scientifically proven method of Emotionally Focused Couples Therapy (EFT), you CAN Have The Relationship You Want…
You’re unhappy with your relationship.
It’s not working the way you want it to.
You’re hurt and frustrated.
Perhaps you are feeling helpless…maybe even hopeless.
If you can relate, I understand.
As a couples therapist, I see many clients like you.
Here are some common problems I can help with in marriage counselling or couples therapy:
- Feeling stressed about your relationship; perhaps you’re worried you’re headed towards separation or divorce.
- Having the same arguments over and over again; you don’t know how to make them stop.
- Distressed because you and your partner feel like roommates; the romance is gone.
- One of you has had an emotional and/or physical affair; you don’t know if you can ever repair the trust.
- One or both of you is thinking of leaving the relationship; you fear it will end…Or, you think you want it to end, but you’re feeling guilty.
- You no longer argue; it’s like you have both given up on the relationship
Relationships can be VERY challenging.
You don’t have to give up on your relationship – not if you don’t want to.
In a world full of so many disposable things, giving up on your relationship may seem like the easiest thing to do.
However, because you’ve made it to my marriage counselling website, it’s likely that you are looking for answers to make your relationship work.
After all, you invested your time, love and energy into your relationship. It’s probably worth finding out how a couples counsellor can help.
For over 30 years I’ve successfully helped couples turn their relationships around.
I urge you to consider my help. For more than 3 decades I’ve been helping couples just like you resolve their differences, find healing, learn to communicate more effectively. My goal is to help couples put the ‘magic’ back into their intimacy.
In my therapy room I’ve watched many couples go from utter despair to happiness, peace and harmony in their relationships.
It IS possible…for you too.
With marriage therapy, you can…
- Find forgiveness and healing from painful hurts so you can move forward with a renewed commitment to each other
- Develop a sense of security and confidence in yourself and in your partner
- Reignite the passion and intimacy you had in the past
- Discover techniques to help you better manage stress and conflict in your relationship
- Become more understanding and compassionate towards each other
- Create an even better relationship than you once had
- Gain a renewed sense of hope for your future together
It doesn’t matter how troubled your relationship is right now. With a commitment to each other and counselling, it can get better.
Emotionally Focused Couples Therapy (EFT) Significantly Improves Relationships in 90% of Couples
With my help, using Emotionally Focused Therapy (EFT), you’ll discover how to better tackle relationship challenges and connect much more deeply with one another. You can find the harmony and happiness that you desire.
I won’t judge you…I offer only caring, acceptance and skilled guidance.
I have dedicated my work as a therapist to helping couples create the best relationships possible. If you’re committed to resolving your differences and creating a great relationship, I can help.
I offer the following relationship therapy services:
- 1 hour couples counselling sessions
- Life-changing, ‘Weekend Couples Retreats’
- Relationship therapy for individuals
You CAN save your relationship.
Contact me now in my Calgary, Alberta office. Let’s explore how I can help you solve your relationship problems.